Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 15 February 2013

Dream For Life Competition!

This is new territory for me, I've never run a competition before.  Well, this month sees Sarah Mason Photography (not forgetting the Zebra), celebrating its fourth birthday, so I thought now was as good a time as any! 

As some of you know, I've been really excited about launching my new Dream For Life portrait package.  The idea for the package is that your child comes up with their own ideas for their shoot.  It could be a character from their favourite book or film, or a Teddy Bears' Picnic as Amy did...

You can see the rest of the shoot on a post here.

Or Taylor wanted to make perfume....

You can take a look at the rest of the shoot here. I build the scene around them.  Firstly, we'll sit down and plan the shoot together, sketching and drawing out how they see it, and make a list of things we might need for the shoot. 

Sooo - here comes the competition bit!  I'm offering a Dream For Life shoot, including all the planning and styling, and then the shoot itself.  At the end of the shoot, I will then frame one of your favourite images.  The shoot is for one child.  What I'm asking for is a sentence or two from your little one about what their Dream For Life shoot would be.  The closing date is March 31st.  To enter, please send me an email to - info@sarahmasonphotography.co.uk with your child's Dream For Life and your contact details.  I will pick one out of the hat, and I'll be in touch with the winner to arrange the shoot! 

Come and follow the competition on my Facebook page

I'm a massive advocate about taking photos of children when they are doing something they are enjoying.  I guess if I had a chance to enter the competition, I'd want to have my own Swallows & Amazons adventure, or maybe be in The Red Hand Gang - but I may be showing my age with this one...

Just one last thing – good luck, and I’m looking forward to reading the entries!

You can pop over to www.sarahmasonphotography.co.uk to see my other photography packages.

2 comments:

  1. DreamTrips U is WorldVentures’ latest addition to its product lineup, and is for students and young professionals between 18 and 25 years old looking for adventure. So, whether it's spring break in Ibiza or hitting the slopes in Norway during winter break, travel the world with a DreamTrips U Membership!





    Dreamtrip
    Dream life
    Luxury DreamTrips
    DreamTrips Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete